Orlando is world famous for one thing in particular: it’s theme parks. In fact, the Florida city is known as «The Theme Park Capital of the World».
Thanks to its dozens of parks that entertain tens of millions of adults and children alike every year. From Walt Disney World Resort’s four major theme parks, to Universal Orlando Resort, LEGOLAND Florida, SeaWorld Orlando and nearby Busch Gardens, there’s days of fun on any trip to Orlando. Plus, for anyone looking for a chance to witness a space rocket launch or train like an astronaut, the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is also within easy reach of Orlando. Ensure your trip to or from Orlando International Airport gets off to the best start by booking your airport transfer on Jayride.com today.
Orlando International Airport is the second busiest airport in Florida after Miami International Airport, and serves more than 43 million passengers a year. The airport is located 20 kilometres southeast of downtown Orlando and the best way to get to and from MCO is by airport transfer. Book your Orlando airport transfer on Jayride.com to avoid airport parking fees and taxi queues. You’ll also save yourself the worry of navigating a new city as the transfer company can take you to whichever hotel, address or destination you need to go to.
Orlando International Airport has one main terminal and four concourses, each offering a range of restaurants and shops. There is free WiFi in the public areas of the airport, ATMs are available throughout the terminal and four concourses, and currency exchange desks are present in the main terminal and Concourse 4. Comfortable rest area and showers are available to all travellers for a fee regardless of class of travel or airline at The Club at MCO airport lounge in the main terminal. The Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport is located inside the main terminal if you need to stay at an airport hotel, and if you need to pass some time, admire the different styles and types of artwork on show in the airport’s Art Collection.
Top things to do in and around Orlando Florida
- Enjoy the magic of four unique theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort, Florida’s most popular family attraction.
- Get up close to Killer Whales, watch a dolphin show, explore the habitat of Antarctica and meet the penguins at SeaWorld.
- Get magical for the day and step inside The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida.
- Swim with the dolphins and snorkel through a saltwater reef with thousands of tropical fish at Discovery Cove.
- Watch the Blue Man Group at Universal CityWalk, a show that has captivated 35 million people worldwide… with no spoken words.
- Fly through the sky over hundreds of alligators on the Screamin Gator Zip Line and watch alligator shows at Gatorland, the Alligator Capital of the World
- Take an out of this world day trip to the Kennedy Space Center.